2/17/09

What Do You Wish Your Significant Other Drove?


Having a boyfriend or girlfriend means an excuse to have another car in your life. What do you wish your significant other drove?

I recently locked it down so I'll forever have a rather boring Honda, or similar, in my life. But I have this fantasy of her getting a pink 242 Turbo and driving it around Texas with my 245 Wagon. As nice as this dream is, ownership of a reliable and modern luxury car would allow me to feed the secret desire to have something big and cozy for cruising. Ideally, the addition of an Audi RS6 Avant.

What about you? When you fantasize about your SO, with their clothes on, what are they driving?

(QOTD is your chance to answer the day's most pressing automotive questions and experience the opinions of the insightful insiders, practicing pundits and gleeful gearheads that make up the Jalopnik commentariat. If you've got a suggestion for a good "Question Of The Day" send an email to tips at jalopnik dot com.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

AUTOhut. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved